Show user profiles
To see the list of user profiles associated with your Visma Addo account, do the following.
- Go to Account in the top menu
- Choose User profiles in the Account page
Edit existing user profile
To edit an existing user profile, the profile from the list is selected. After this, you have access to correct the profile or do one of the following things.
- By clicking Deactivate the user can no longer use his profile. The account can later be reactivated if needed Activeres
- Click Delete and profile will be deleted. The action can’t be undone.
Create user profile
New profiles can easily be created with the desired rights.
- Choose Create new profile from the profile overview
- Fill out the full name and the user
- Fill out the users e-mail. Note: This will be the users log-in username
- Write the users phonenumber
- Choose role (see role description below)
- Choose the users perfered application language.
- Can see your own transactions in the transaction overview
- Can send documents for signature
- Can create and maintain user accounts for a group
- Can create and maintain templates for a group
- Can create and maintain all user accounts
- Can create and maintain user groups
- Can buy credits
- Can create and maintain templates