- Select Signings in the top menu and then select New signing to initiate the sending process.
- The first thing you have to do is select the template. The template contains settings for the signing like basic settings with include signing and login method, notifications and security settings for the document when it has been signed. Once you've chosen a template the settings in the new signing will automatically be set up according to what the template prescribes.
Note! Even though you have chosen a template, you can easily change each setting if needed.
The signing method for the recipient will be prescribed by the template. If you wish to change it, click the dropdown and choose the signing method of your choice.
You can read about the different signing options in this guide.
If the recipient should login to access the document, it will also be specified here. If you wish to change the login setting, click the dropdown and you will have three options.
- Log in with NemID Private: Recipients log in with their NemID Private
- Log in with NemID using recipients Social Security number: Recipients log in with their NemID Private, but here you must enter the recipients Social Security number before the document is sent for signing.
- Log in with pin sent by SMS: Here the recipients will receive a pin code by text message which must be entered before they can access the documents to be signed.
- No log in
Here you see how the recipient must be notified of the pending signing, and when the signing should expire. By default the signing period is set for 14 days. If you want to change the signing period, just use the arrow keys.
In addition, you can see when or how often Visma Addo should send reminders to your recipient. The reminders will be specified either by an interval e.g. 14 days, or by specific dates.
Security settings defines whether the signed document should be protected with a code or not. If you wish to change this click the dropdown and you will have two options:
- The signed documents must be protected by the recipient's Social Security number.
- The signed document must be protected with a password determined by the recipient.
Here you can select which information that should be displayed with the signature.
Note! Additional settings will only be available if the signing method is signature with touchscreen or mouse.
- You can choose to add two views to the signature.You can choose to have the recipient name displayed with the signature.
- You can choose to have the signing date displayed.
Before proceeding to the next step you must add the documents to be signed. If you have documents to be included in signing, but does not require a signature just add them, but remove the checkmark from Signing required.