Monday August 29th 2011 was the first day for the new group of Management Trainees. This year marks the 6th year with Management Trainees here at Visma. The first couple of days has been very eventful and was topped off with the presentation that all the Trainees presented together to Leaders in Visma on Tuesday.
Now all the trainees have been placed in different departments in Visma, where they will stay for the next two months working on a project. The majority is here at Skøyen but we also have one trainee in Malmø and one in Copenhagen.
- Visma Contracting – Pricing models (Anders Alknes)
- Visma Software international AS – product marketing (Marianne Køien Paulsen)
- Visma Software International AS -Development of web statistics (KPI-reporting)(Jane Xia)
- Visma Group – Cross sales (Mari Thormodsæter)
- Visma Software SME R&D – Traceability (Janne Poikulainen)
- Visma Software AB –Quality audit of the Swedish support system(Nina Lemic)
- Business Controller Visma Copenhagen (Ida Groth)
Already next week we will start on our 2011 recruiting tour when we will be on “Springbrettet” in Bergen Tuesday September 6th. This is an event hosted by UIB and more information can be found on https://www.springbrettet.org/
On Friday there were two social events for us employees, on Friday there was a soccer tournament and on Saturday there was a dodgeball tournament. Visma Mamut won the soccer tournament after some beautiful goals in the finals against Visma Software.
We will post about how the magnificent Visma team dodged some balls and finished 3rd out of the 22 teams.
Hope to see a lot of students at Springbrettet in Bergen.