Construction of green offices
From 2009 - 2014 we have built new, modern and energy-efficient office buildings in Stockholm, Malmö, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Trondheim, Stavanger and Oslo. The offices are to support processes that are sustainable for the environment. Our buildings are built to conserve the environment through:
- Efficient use of energy, water and other resources
- Protecting users' health and improving employee productivity
- Reducing waste, pollution and environmental wear
- The green profile also includes energy-saving light sensors in all meeting rooms
- Purified tap water to save on energy inefficient bottled drinking water
We have initiated a project to introduce a technology that makes it necessary to be physically present to get prints-outs. This project is expected to reduce paper-waste.