A user account in EasyCruit makes it possible for your colleagues to login to the system and access functions depending on their access level. Creating a user allows you to decide in details what the user should have access to. Some examples:
- User 1 should be able to create vacancies and handle candidates.
- User 2 should not be able to create vacancies, but should be able to handle candidates.
- User 3 should not be able to create vacancies or handle candidates. This user should only have access to the report function.
You are also able to create administrators in EasyCruit. When doing this you have the option to select between one of the following levels:
- Administrator: The level gives the user full access to all functions in EasyCruit. The user is able to create departments, users, vacancy/ application templates and additional questions. The user will also have full access to all vacancies and candidates who have applied to different vacancies.
- Department administrator: The level is mainly the same as the “administrator” level, except that a department administrator only has access to that specific department being administrated.
”Department administrator” is a suitable access for companies where multiple brand and/ or countries are populated as departments (see department structure examples in “Departments” chapter). For example, a department administrator could be connected to “country x” and its sub-departments. The department administrator will not have access to any other information the administrator is not connected to.
To access the “User” page, click “Settings”, and then click on the “Users” icon. To add a new user, click on the “New user” button located at the bottom of the screen, and then fill in information for each tab visible on the screen. It is recommended to fill in as much information as possible. The text field “E-mail” located on the tab “About user” will be the sender address when sending an email from EasyCruit to a candidate.
In “Access control” you have access to 4 different user templates. For users that should have a non-administrator access to EasyCruit, it is recommended to select the “Mid-level access” template. When selecting a template, the system will mark functions according to the template that you select. You can mark/ unmark functions in the list.
To edit information, click on the pencil icon located to the right of each user, select tab and then change information. To save your setting, click on the “Save” button located at the bottom of the tab.
For more detailed instructions, click here.
The administrator is connected to the mother company. Since the administrator will have access to all data/ information, it does not matter which department the user is connected to. The administrator is able to create vacancies and connect the vacancy to all available departments in EasyCruit.
The administrator is connected to the “Brand A” department and its sub-departments. The department administrator will only have access to the specific department it is connected to. The administrator is able to create vacancies and connect the vacancy to all departments the administrator is connected to.
A user is created based on the “Mid-level access” template, and connected to the user to the “Store 2” department, a sub-department to “Brand A”. The user is also able to create vacancies and handle candidates for the department the user is connected to.