Visma joins forces with SuperOffice and incorporates their software for customer relationship management into own product portfolio. The new solution - Visma SuperOffice - is now available for Visma’s customers in the Nordic countries.
- We want to strengthen our position as a provider of CRM-solutions. By integrating our financial system Visma Business with the market leading sales support solution, we can help even more of our customers with improving their processes in sales and customer relations, says CEO of Visma, Øystein Moan.
- Our customers are very concerned with cost control, and in this regard our ERP-solutions play a vital part. With the help of good and solid CRM-solutions, our customers can also achieve better control over their sales and turnover. Working structurally with customer relations - the foundation for future earnings - will yield results in all areas. The economy seems to be improving and many companies will shift their focus from cost-cutting to sales and growth. We are expecting an increasing interest in CRM this coming autumn and in 2010. Through this new agreement with SuperOffice we are continuing our investment in integrated solutions, and can offer our customers to expand their financial system with the market leading CRM-solution, says Øystein Moan.
- Our CRM-solution is designed to promote all aspects of customer management, and support critical business processes such as marketing, customer service and support, says the board chairman of SuperOffice, Une Amundsen.
The two companies have entered into an agreement that provides Visma the opportunity to sell SuperOffice CRM integrated with the financial solution Visma Business. This new solution is named Visma SuperOffice, and will be distributed by Visma’s partners in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
- This collaboration with Visma provides us with access to new customers and a new sales channel, whilst Visma are able to offer their customers what we regard as the best within CRM. This is another victory for the ‘best of breed’ strategy we have pursued since the beginning of 1990, says Une Amundsen, SuperOffice AS Chairman.
- Visma is the leading Nordic supplier of software and services for accounting and administration. We want a stronger position within CRM and this agreement is part of our strategy to achieve this. We have been working with this area for many years already, and possess a solid knowledge on CRM which we now can build on together with the expertise we gain access to through the collaboration on Visma SuperOffice, concludes Øystein Moan.
Øystein Moan, CEO, Visma AS, +47 920 80 000
Une Amundsen, Chairman, SuperOffice AS, + 47 909 10 000