Everyone talks about Agile, but how much do you know about Lean?
Take the quiz and find out!
1. The main focus of any Continuous Improvement Project should be the elimination of...?
2. Lean techniques define the " Value" from the perspective of who?
a. The Customer
b. The Manager
c. Team Members
d. The CEO
3. There is a big difference between problem fixing and problem solving. Fixing a problem eliminates the symptoms, not necessarily the root cause?
4. The 5 "W's" to be considered during a Root Cause Analysis are...?
a. Who, What, When, Where and Why
b. Who, Who, Who, Who, and Who
c. Why, Why, Why, Why and Why
d. Who, Why, Why not, When, What
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the 8 Deadly Wastes?
a. Inventory excess
b. Motion Waste
Puzzle made by
VCDM Process Owner