Skriv ut siden
This procedures describes how to create and remove users from the Episerver CMS.
Creating a new user
- Requests for access to get web editor access is sent to the Corporate Web Manager or one of the national web editors. It should include mail-address and what sites the editor should have access to.
- User-name is the full Visma mail-address or a job mail-address for external consultants.
- A new user should only get WebEditor-access. WebAdmin-access is limited to experienced editors with understanding of html and scripting.
- Send a mail to the user with login page url, username and preliminary password. Include information about how to update the password.
- New editors should get basic training in Episerver before they start to use the system.
The national web editors should do regular reviews of the users in Episerver and remove web editors that have quit. This process is manual. In the future we will look into ways to connect to the employee database through Visma Connect.