Product Page Template
The product page should
- Present your offering to the customer (product, service, solution)
- Include permanent information about your offering.
- Focus on customer benefits
- Always include a call-to-action that is tied to the goal of the page
The goal of this content is to brand the offering, both within the Visma portfolio and compared to competitors:
- The graphics should be unique within the site and make it easy to recognize during navigation and have a color that works well with the text (980x171)
- Product or service name
- A teaser for the product that stress the uniqueness of the product
The graphics should follow photo brief and graphic guidelines. The area covered by text and CTA should have a background quality that makes it easy to read the text.
All pages should have a call-to-action. The simple obvious solution is to use the green button on the product page. Remember that this button should work for all the tabs that are a part of a product page.
For mobile pages there are a separate CTA-button edited in Episerver. Default information for this button is the contact information in the Footer.
All elements in the right column, button and boxes, could Call-to-actions. One should be the primary conversion that is measured in Webtrends. You could use another Call-to-action with a lower threshold, but be careful to not confuse the user with too many options on each page.