Skriv ut siden
Install Redirect Gadget
- Go to Dashboard
- Choose Add Gadget from the cogwheel icon in the upper, right corner of Dashboard.
- Install Custom Redirect Manager
- Choose Layout and 1 Column from the cogwheel icon in the upper, left corner.
Set up redirect
- Write the url you are redirecting from in the old url input field. Pleas note: This url should not be an address in use. The url shouldn't be available on a published or unpublished page.
- Write the url you want to redirect to in new url.
- Use wildcard with care. Doing this too broadely could create problems.
In addition to using this to avoid 401-pages, it is useful for short urls. You should not use simple urls for this, since it creates duplicat content.
- Add the slash ‘/’ at the end of the Visma URLs
- When using wildcards, add http:// and the domain, and then check if you need the ‘/’ or not.
- Uppercase characters are converted to lowercase, so don’t bother making 2 or more different redirects to account for character cases.