Why do we process personal data?
This Visma Privacy Statement applies when Visma and its subsidiaries (Visma) process your personal data for various purposes when you interact with us, such as:
Buy and deliver
- Facilitate customer orders, agreements, payments
- Offer services directly to you, such as e-learning, webinars, reports, etc.
- Provide requested offers on products and services to Customers
- Create and facilitate accounts for users of our services
Support and improve
- Improve and develop the quality, functionality and user experience of our products, services and Visma Sites
- Offer customer support of our products and services
- Operate user communities to educate and enable interaction between users and Visma
- Detect, mitigate and prevent security threats and abuse, and perform maintenance and debugging
- Manage and send marketing preferences and content
- Create interest profiles in order to promote relevant products and services (profiling)
Information regarding how personal data is processed in one of our many services is outlined in the respective data processing agreement for that service. Visma does in such cases act as a data processor and processes the data on behalf of and according to instructions given by the Customer. For more information regarding this, please contact customer support for that specific service.