Visma acquired Holded, provider of the fastest-growing cloud ERP & accounting software in Spain. Holded will benefit from Visma’s international experience to boost product development and consolidate its position as the leading cloud ERP provider for small businesses in Spain.
ProSaldo.net, a pioneer in cloud-based accounting and invoicing, is the first Austrian company to join the Visma Group.
ProSaldo.net is one of the first Austrian companies to offer modern cloud-based solutions for the commercial processes of small businesses.
Atmospheric scientists and software company Visma Finland are pioneers in a collaboration to reduce CO2 emissions.
The exceptional cooperation will result in the release of a cloud-based service that calculates an organisation’s CO2 emissions based on financial data in real-time.
Visma once again saw double-digit revenue and EBITDA growth across markets in the Nordics, Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe, and Latin America. 2021 also saw a record number of acquisitions with 42 new companies adding to Visma’s software ecosystem.
Operating revenues (EUR 1 000)
EBITDA (EUR 1 000)
Number of shares
Earnings per share (EUR)
* Figures have been adjusted to reflect continuing operations only
** from continuing and discontinued operations after minority interests
In 2021 Visma started collecting baseline sustainability data for all of our companies, a milestone that will help us further reduce our impact.
- Science and business are a powerful force when working together to solve problems
- Together with atmospheric
scientists at the University of Helsinki (CarbonLink Oy), Visma is building the first real-time carbon footprint calculator for organisations, based on transaction data
- With Sustion, organisations are able to observe their impact on the environment and identify priority areas for reducing their carbon footprint
- Visma Sustynex is the first cloud-native platform for Environmental & Social Governance (ESG) disclosure in the Netherlands
- The platform is built in line with GRI, a leading independent reporting standard for sustainability
- Organisations can view, disclose and analyse their performance while creating structured ESG reports validated against GRI
- Several Visma companies in Denmark have moved into a new, sustainable office space
- The building is DGNB gold-certified, one of the highest recognitions of sustainable construction
- The office is designed to be lively and attractive with equal emphasis on environment, people and commercial viability
- Employees report feeling stronger bonds and having better collaboration at the new office
- Visma Megaflex is one of the few Visma companies with a physical product, and is making it as sustainable as possible
- Choice of materials plays a big role, as well as developing the product to be serviced remotely
- The product lifespan is now around 10 years, well above the industry average
Total GHG emissions (tCO2e)
Total GHG emissions per FTE (tCO2e)
Employee engagement (eNPS score)
Incidents related to non-compliance
Visma continues to promote competitiveness by providing our customers with software that makes their business and administrative processes continuously more efficient.